Anyone want to help?

1. kekesolis profile image61
    kekesolisposted 4 years ago

I really don't know if I'm doing this right. I'm trying, believe me I am but why are some of my scores starting out so low? I've included pictures and video is some of them too and yet still..... Is this how all of them start out? Somehow I doubt it. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

2. missolive profile image93
    missoliveposted 4 years ago

Hi there and welcome to HubPages, I have not reviewed your hubs but almost all hubs start out low. A brand new hub that is published on the same day you started it will usually range anywhere from about a 45 - 60 hub score. It usually takes a few days for it to creep up into the 70's and 80's. Hopefully it will eventually get into the 90's. I usually don't publish on the same day I start a hub. I'll create my titles and work on the hub over the course of time. I notice that my score rises and it can be into the 70's by the time I actually publish it.
    In the end, don't worry about the scores too much. As long as you are providing quality titles and content you should do just fine. Best wishes to you and I hope this helped.

PS: Check out the Learning Center for some ideas. It will come in very handy. Pace yourself with all there is to learn and you will do just fine.

1. kekesolis profile image61
      kekesolisposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I usually work out what I want to say on paper and then create the hub. Thanks for telling me that! Now I know not to publish on the same day.