How often do you update your hubs?

1. Mom Kat profile image86
    Mom Katposted 4 years ago

Even the ones that aren't idle?  How frequently do you go back through what you've already written and check it over for ways to improve upon it?  Recently I've been going back and changing the photos in some of my hubs.  At the time they were written I didn't have a picture from my own collection, so I would find something online & give it it's dues. 
    When I do come across something from my own collection that I think fits, I'll go back in & swap it out.  I'm not sure how much it actually helps my hubs; but I feel better knowing that I'm using more of my own original photographs. 
    Also I'll read through them again when someone leaves a comment.  Sometimes I'll catch a small little typo & go back in to edit that out.

What's your experience?  How often do you update your hubs?  How & Why?

1. Rochelle Frank profile image89
      Rochelle Frankposted 4 years ago in reply to this

When I have the time and inclination-- no set schedule.  If I were working at it as a full time job, I would have a schedule. Right now it is inspiration (or ZzzzZ driven). I do have  list of things that I could go through and do-- like: add more maps, add more polls, change graphics and photos and make sure they are correctly attributed,  check for errors, improve layout,  share, tweet, stumble, update summaries, update titles, add keywords etc. etc. etc.
      I don't think I've written the 'perfect hub" yet, but each step puts me closer.

1. Mom Kat profile image86
        Mom Katposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Wow - that's awesome!