jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

paradigmsearch BANNED for 1 month

1. Chip6 profile image59
    Chip6posted 4 years ago

http://paradigmsearch.hubpages.com/  Stop. Proceed. Nope, sorting...

1. lobobrandon profile image82
      lobobrandonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Never expected those posts from you para tongue

2. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 4 years ago

Really?
    I don't see what banned him..anyone care to elaborate?

3. Aficionada profile image91
    Aficionadaposted 4 years ago

Yeah.... Seems that  that "Forum King" label is kind of dangerous or something.

And, um, how did Chip6 manage to join the site just at the right time?

I'm curious about the ban too. PDS, of all people?

4. lobobrandon profile image82
    lobobrandonposted 4 years ago

That's what I meant, I have a feeling Chip is Para and my reply was regarding the comments posted on the other forum threads.

1. IzzyM profile image85
      IzzyMposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I don't think he is.

They know about each other though through this hub - http://randygodwin.hubpages.com/hub/Goo … ges-Forums

2. Aficionada profile image91
      Aficionadaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I could see that possibility here, but on some other threads I would never have made that connection. But I wouldn't want to get him banned again if he is, so I'm going to assume that Chip6 is not PDS, so that we can have the chance to get to know him better and enjoy his company for the next month or so. Or not.

And also, I have reviewed PDS's last posts. Nothing ban-worthy that I could see. Must have been something behind the scenes.

1. diyomarpandan profile image59
        diyomarpandanposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Deleted

1. Aficionada profile image91
          Aficionadaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the link, diyomarpandan.

And also thanks to IzzyM for the link to the Hub comments. They were pretty enlightening.  They also confirmed my initial guesses about Chip6.  No real need to try to get to know him, after all.  I think there have been other opportunities for that and there will probably be many more in the future.

And then. . . . To Whom It May Concern - You Know Who You Are - regarding my previous comment directly to you:  There has been some improvemeant, but not nearly enough.  Honest.  If you keep up the same snail's-pace improvements, the charades probably won't end very well.  But the basic, essential question is:  What are you really trying to prove; or, What do you have to gain - other than overcoming boredom?

working