jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Change in Earning

1. fastfreta profile image80
    fastfretaposted 4 years ago

Hey, What happened? yikes Am I losing it or did my earnings just change?  When I woke this morning I had one amount, and I just went back and it's lowered. Did anyone else experience that? hmm

1. IzzyM profile image85
      IzzyMposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes mine went down about 50 cents.

That sometimes happens when the figures are finalized. Not often, they usually get it right. Guess it shows more when it happens on the first day of the month.

2. Rob Winters profile image78
      Rob Wintersposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I noticed this as well.My earnings for yesterday changed.When i looked at the CPM, which i happened to have checked earlier it had also changed.The stats for this particular day had the usual pending asterix but it is the first time i ever noticed the first figure and cpm actually change, unfortunately in the wrong direction too.

3. Dale Hyde profile image87
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I have noticed such fluctuations prior to the earnings being finalized.  Overall, to me, it seems to balance out.

4. rajan jolly profile image89
      rajan jollyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes, mine too went down by 29 cents. I've seen it happen a feww times before as well.

2. Stephanie Henkel profile image99
    Stephanie Henkelposted 4 years ago

I've noticed this once before, but now it's happened two days in a row. Between morning and evening,  earnings went down for Sunday, then today earnings went down for Monday. It's disheartening.

3. 0
    traviswademillerposted 4 years ago

That is kind of strange.

4. Shake it up profile image66
    Shake it upposted 4 years ago

This is not the usual slight change in stats this time, as my earnings dropped almost 50 percent from prior estimates on several different profiles, meaning there must be a huge problem with Hubpages.

You can't be that far off in my estimation.

When you notice it as much as some here apparently have, there must be some problem with the way earnings are being calculated. I've had the usual adjustments on a daily basis in the past, but never to the extent it was done today.

5. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 4 years ago

mine went down by thousands....Chip6 where are ya?