jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (7 posts)

Why are there Arrest Records Ads on my hub?

1. Lady Guinevere profile image60
    Lady Guinevereposted 4 years ago

They have nothing to do with the subject matter on my hub.  Also I went to one of my other hubs and it siad that they couldn't  load a third party extension.  This is the hub that has the arrest record ads on it:  <snipped>

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 4 years ago in reply to this

oh no...i'm not seeing that..i see 'why do men pull away from you' and something else about relationships...i'm in Canada...

2. relache profile image85
      relacheposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Ads are most frequently chosen based on activities and searches recently performed by the Hub viewer especially when the ad pool doesn't have a particularly good match at that moment.

So for whatever reason, the ad service thinks arrest records are well suited to you.

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
        SomewayOuttaHereposted 4 years ago in reply to this

oh that's too funny......................................................

Lady Guinevereposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I agree, way too funny!

1. Horatio Plot profile image81
            Horatio Plotposted 4 years ago in reply to this

"You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence."

Lady Guinevereposted 4 years ago in reply to this

???????  The hub in question has nothing in common with criminal searches and such.

Closed to reply

working