jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

How does the payment schedule work?

1. Mom Kat profile image87
    Mom Katposted 4 years ago

Alright, I started 2 years ago, but only was active for a couple of months, then came back a few months ago.... so I'm super close to my first payout.

Here's what I don't understand:

If you reach your payout amount at the end of September does that mean that they will send you a check in October or November? 

When is the "cut off" for payment?  Like if I earned enough each month, do they make payments on the 10th of every month or the last day?

Just really curious.  I tried looking in the "help" section & it was vague ~ I would really like specifics from either someone who works for HP or someone who has been paid by HP and knows the actual, solid answer.

Thanks smile

2. psycheskinner profile image79
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

The window is the calendar month, they pay on the 28th if the next month if it is over 50 dollars.

3. Rik Ravado profile image91
    Rik Ravadoposted 4 years ago

For example, if you made over $50 over the period March 1-31 they would confirm the amount around Apr 4th and pay you around Apr 29th.

PS: This makes me sad as my hundreds of dollars a month will barely make payout this month based on my current crash! sad

1. Mom Kat profile image87
      Mom Katposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank you so much for the info, I really appreciate it.

I'm sorry to hear about your current crash sad

I hope it gets better for you again very soon.

4. Thelma Alberts profile image83
    Thelma Albertsposted 4 years ago

Thank you for asking this question Mom Kat. I´m almost 2 years here and only applied for adsense a few months ago. It will not take long and I´ll be having my first payout.

1. janshares profile image88
      jansharesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

So, Thelma, money accrues as soon as you join hp or it starts to accrue once you apply to adsense and wait during pending period?

1. psycheskinner profile image79
        psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You have to have one or more affiliate networks connected.

working