jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Hub Not Listed

1. somethgblue profile image91
    somethgblueposted 4 years ago

I would like to feature one of my better hubs in terms of page views on my profile page and yet it is not listed on any of the six lists in the edit profile page under Featured Hubs,
    Featured Hub 1:
    Featured Hub 2:
    Featured Hub 3:
    Featured Hub 4:
    Featured Hub 5:
    Featured Hub 6:
    Is this an oversight by Hub Pages or was this done on purpose?

The Hub in question is Top Ten Science Fiction Novels of All Time
    http://somethgblue.hubpages.com/hub/Top … f-All-Time

I suspect that this is just an error, but seems odd as it would it begs the question why it would be left all six lists?

1. HealthCanada profile image75
      HealthCanadaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Log out, Log back in. Remove all the featured hub modules by clicking the X.
      If this doesnt work for you, Try waiting 24 hours for the system to update, it should fix it by itself.

somethgblueposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I should have included that I have a brain have actually used it once or twice in my life, give me a break.

I generally try solve my own problems without asking for help this includes the pathetic advice you gave me more than once.

For some reason I thought this would be a forum in which people with a clue would share . . . obviously not.

2. kathleenkat profile image89
      kathleenkatposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hubs without pictures cannot be featured on your profile.

And the winner is . . . thank you Kathleenkat,  you can go to the head of the class!

The rest of you morons can go home, party is over!

2. Greekgeek profile image98
    Greekgeekposted 4 years ago

You need to fill in those fields yourself. It's inviting you to choose which hubs you want to feature.

If you want to feature that one as "Featured Hub 1" for example, click that spot and paste the link there! Then be sure to save your settings.

Obviously if I chose the other five hubs that I want listed I know how to do it. Did any of you read what was I wrote or do you just enjoy seeing who can post the lamest advice?

3. Rob Winters profile image77
    Rob Wintersposted 4 years ago

Yep, you need to add an image to your hub.

correct response but already given!

working