Wanted: Constructive Criticism

1. ashleeosborn profile image60
    ashleeosbornposted 4 years ago

I find that most of the comments on my hubs are just compliments, and though I don't mind that at all, I'd like anyone with something constructive to say to help me out in improving my writing.

So any poetry critics out there, please read my hubs and either comment on them if it's for a specific poem, or here if it's about multiple or just my writing overall. I'm looking for any new styles you think I should try, overall ways to improve and possibly even a way to get into the commercial writing world.

1. isenhower33 profile image60
      isenhower33posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I looked at a few different ones. You have some good stuff. Need to use spacing a bit more but other than that pretty good. If you want more views you're going to need to answer others questions or start forums. Where you dont have any Hubs that are articles its hard for you to link with other things to bring in more views from outside of Hubpages. I would use an actual site for writing poetry and you will do good im sure smile i hope this helped.

2. isenhower33 profile image60
    isenhower33posted 4 years ago

Im not saying this site is bad for poetry because i have put a few on here that are doing great but you def want to add some articles in there somewhere so that you can link out and get more attraction smile