jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

Wizzley

1. Maestro9 profile image60
    Maestro9posted 4 years ago

What are your thoughts about Wizzley?

1. Hyphenbird profile image95
      Hyphenbirdposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I like Wizzley. I  only have two pages there right now and shall be writing more for them. New articles are scanned for duplicate at the moment one hits the publish button. The formatting is great with many colors to select from as a background page. They make the writing pop and look very professional. Wizzley is growing fast and I believe will become a contender in this crazy online world of writing.

2. FatFreddysCat profile image93
      FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I gave Wizzley a shot when I first started foolin' around with this Online Writing business... I  posted two articles there which got about zero traffic. Then a week or two after I posted them I got an e-mail from them that said they'd both been unpublished since they weren't "up to their standards" (I forget what their exact words were, but that was the gist of it)... so I said "Fine, screw you guys," deleted both pieces and never went back.

Hubpages is definitely more user friendly and is all around easier to use.

2. LuisEGonzalez profile image79
    LuisEGonzalezposted 4 years ago

Perhaps looking at this forum post may answer your question.
    http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/104285

1. Maestro9 profile image60
      Maestro9posted 4 years ago in reply to this

And still, despite your claims against Wizzley, most of your 'best' hubbers have joined Wizzley (some of them ever have quit HubPages). That equation doesn't work, LuisEGonzalez.

1. LuisEGonzalez profile image79
        LuisEGonzalezposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You may be right. But I believe that you are not  grasping the context of the forum post and contrary to your assumptions...I did not nor do I have any claims against Wizzley.............................roll

2. LuisEGonzalez profile image79
        LuisEGonzalezposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Maestro9: Please take these words seriously as to how I feel. No disrespect was meant or directed at anyone  at Wizzley.

"This humble post was just to share what I thought was a rather unusual stance on their part. Please do not take anything I have said personally as I have a lot of respect for HP contributors and the same goes for the entire HP staff as it also applies to Wizzley's contributing authors and their management team."

2. psycheskinner profile image81
      psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

What are your thoughts about socks?

1. SimeyC profile image89
        SimeyCposted 4 years ago in reply to this

big_smile

3. Bard of Ely profile image88
    Bard of Elyposted 4 years ago

Well, I have become disappointed with this place lately so have moved a lot of my hubs there. It seems OK but can't say any more because I haven't been there long enough.

4. theherbivorehippi profile image83
    theherbivorehippiposted 4 years ago

I like Wizzley! I haven't invested a lot of time there, but the work that I do have on the platform is doing well. I've had a positive experience. smile

working