I need a little help

1. ladybritb profile image60
    ladybritbposted 9 years ago

OK, i don't really want to ask you this but i am going to anyway. As some of you know..most don't because i keep myself to myself prety much.

I have have been awarded artisted of the month at my local Gall and i have to take one art that i have done that is close to me. the one proble that i have it that i like the all. could you tell me which one that you like and the highest i wll take with me. thank you. and i am sorry to ask.

my bub is ladybritb.  I have 2 hubs one is art and the other is photos with a twist.
      Thank you again

2. compu-smart profile image79
    compu-smartposted 9 years ago

Hi Lady brit, congrats for being awarded artisted of the month..I have looked at your art and they are excellent and i'm not surprised you won..
    I could not pick the best one as they are all so good and I'm in such a indecisive mood at the mo..

I don't know what your deadline is but I will get someone to take a look at them who's very critical when it comes to art and get back to you..

Please don't feel sorry having to ask, as this forums is too help everyone and if you don't ask.....smile

3. sass_ass_girl profile image60
    sass_ass_girlposted 9 years ago

Way 2 go ladybrit! big_smile I hav no idea what every1's talking about, but congrats anyway!wink :lol hahah! I just wanted 2 put sumthin, so............bye, then.