jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

HubPages is as Good or Better Than Blogging

1. IFLS profile image61
    IFLSposted 7 years ago

If you you have seriously posted blogs on the Net and compare the process with posting hubs, you will see that HubPages is clearly the way to go.With hubs you do not have to submit your site to the blog directories. Oh, you didn't know that you need to submit blogs to blog directories?

HubPages are indexed by the major search engines for free (provided your content is original and provides good information). HubPages are vastly superior to blogging. Don't take my word for it, check it out for yourself.

1. Mark Knowles profile image60
      Mark Knowlesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

This is like saying Apples are better than Oranges. smile

1. Dorsi profile image91
        Dorsiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

BTW Mark- love the new pic!!!

2. Misha profile image75
      Mishaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You mean you are paying Google to index your blog? yikes

3. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Seeing as you've only been here five days and published one hub, I'm not taking your word for anything.

2. Peter Hoggan profile image85
    Peter Hogganposted 7 years ago

Hubpages have got it right, however If your own blog is set up correctly then each post should be indexed without any problem within a very short time, a few minutes sometimes, of being posted.

3. Dorsi profile image91
    Dorsiposted 7 years ago

Lately I've noticed some peoples comments about me at their sites- referring to me as a "blogger", even though they are reading my "hubs". So I hadn't really thought about being considered a blogger but I guess I am.. I love HubPages and would rather "blog" here anyway......

4. Lissie profile image86
    Lissieposted 7 years ago

The 2 are complementary  - somethings work better on a blog - some make a better hub - you don't have to choose. And no you don't have to submit your blog to a blog directory either