jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (19 posts)

small milestone

1. Janet21 profile image61
    Janet21posted 8 years ago

I just realized that I have surpassed 10,000 pageviews.  11,548 to be exact. smile  I generally view my daily traffic numbers and tend to forgot to look to the right, so when I saw that number today, I was like wow.    I think that is pretty good since I only have 11 hubs and have been active about 5 months.   It is probably nowhere near the number of pageviews some of you guys have, but it is a nice start!

1. ProCW profile image82
      ProCWposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Hey there, Janet!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

ProCW

2. profile image0
    Adam Bposted 8 years ago

I will pass 10,000 views in the next day too!

1. goldentoad profile image60
      goldentoadposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Whoops, this is a forum for winners, I'm in the wrong place.Sorry, I won't bother again.

1. Cris A profile image59
        Cris Aposted 8 years ago in reply to this

So are you saying you're a loser? big_smile Congrats Janet big_smile

yeah, imagine how many people I would corrupt if I could get 10, 000 views.....yes, congrats to Janet and Adam B

i would gladly visit your hubs over and over again if you'd do the same for me! That would be a record of sort - 10,000 views from one person! And the rest of them hubbers wouldn't have to know! Well...?  LOL big_smile

That's a brilliant idea, we should get to work on that so that by the end of '09, we are looking good! I was also wondering if I became a fan of myself, would that help me in anyway?

No I think not, if anything you'd be diagnosed with Narcissism - it's a mental disorder I believe - that wouldn't bode well for your fan base! Why don't we make phantom hubbers of ourselves instead?! So then our comments would be legit, plus additional digits to our fan clubs! This is exciting me! big_smile

Another brilliant idea, what's in your coffee, I need to get some, as my caffeine intake wasn't strong enough this morning. But should we be thinking out loud, someone might accidentally read us?!!

No caffeine boosts, it's genetic! I'm not telephatic either, are you? I'm making my phantom hubbers in my mind as I type this - when you create yours be sure to have names HP woudn't associate with you ... like silveryfrog or something. No good. But the dumber it sounds the better try SpamBot68987 - the more the numbers, the less conspicuous (they'd think spammer).

This message will self-destruct in... well...if I delete it i gues big_smile

3. bhoge profile image55
    bhogeposted 8 years ago

Congratulations Janet big_smile

4. Zsuzsy Bee profile image84
    Zsuzsy Beeposted 8 years ago

Congrats Janet. I always find it such a gratifying feeling when I see the mounting page views. regards Zsuzsy

5. countrywomen profile image60
    countrywomenposted 8 years ago

Janet- I wish you Hearty Congratulations!! big_smile

http://www.nem5.com/cards/images/congrats/congrats6.jpg

Click below to hear my greetings and just pretend I am congratulating you lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iArJm9gBvg

working