jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Newbee needs help, advice, and constructive criticism on posted hubs.

1. HoneyBB profile image87
    HoneyBBposted 4 years ago

I don't think any ads are showing up on my profile. Google adsense disapproved me because I'm new I guess and it is my understanding that Amazon and Ebay won't accept me until Google Adsense does. Is this correct, or is there a way around it? Do my hubs pop up somewhere for people to see the titles and decide if they are interested in reading? I'm not quite sure how to get followers. I have been working so much on getting some hubs out there and reading others for ideas that I really can't seem to figure out anything else. My brain is in overload, I guess. I also would like some feedback on what I have written. My Baby story was my first hub and after writing about 700 words my computer went down and although it said that it was saved beforehand when I went back in and clicked on recover draft the best it could give me back was 84 words so i was a little ticked and threw it back together as best I could remember.  It sounded better the original way though.

1. janshares profile image87
      jansharesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Welcome HoneyBB,
      You have the same exact concerns I had when I joined 5 weeks ago. My brain was so overloaded I thought it might burst. You will get through the confusion and frustrations. Keep your focus on writing more hubs and using the tools. Everything else will work itself out in time. You cant get around the adsense thing: you have to get that first. You get followers by being involved in the hub community. Read others hubs, make comments, write your hubs. You'll be fine.

1. HoneyBB profile image87
        HoneyBBposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks so much. I think I just needed to get off the computer for a little while to collect my thoughts. I stayed up til 5 am on here and got right back on when I woke up.  I need to stop trying to cram everything into this noggin of mine in one night...lol!

1. 0
          Sarra Garrettposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I saw ads on your baby hub.  Keep reading other hubs and commenting, your followers will increase.  Great hubs by the way HoneyBB  don't get frustrated and keep writing.

2. Livehappy89 profile image78
      Livehappy89posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hello HoneyBB,
      I had the same issues the past 2 days and after reading your post I made a Hub about AdSense Approval, if you would like to have a look. I think it will help you and other new fellows out there.
      Apart from that, you can put Amazon without adsense, but Ebay needs adsense approval.
      Also, don't get frustrated. Bad technical things happen. So when they happen, we will get angry, but better have a walk and finish what we were doing later, with a clearer mind! smile
      Have fun!