jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

Where's "site's home page"?

1. nick071438 profile image57
    nick071438posted 4 years ago

I have tried submitting a hub with a revised title, "Teenage unwanted pregnancies, a curse or a blessing? ..." to Google Webmaster Tools.  I was advised to verify the ownership of the site with the hub  originally titled "Updates of Teen Parents given Publicity".  I was given the meta tag and shown an example.  After copying the meta tag, I was directed to the "site's home page" and shown where it must be pasted.  I confess I really don't know how to locate said site's home page hence this query.  I need your help!

1. galleryofgrace profile image82
      galleryofgraceposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You do not own Hubpages therefore you cannot submit it to Google  Webmaster Tools.. That is for sites that belong to you.
      Just publish your hubs. Your google link is in your profile if you were approved for googlel adsense. Do you have your google adsense ID number in your earnings section of your profiel? Thats all you need.

1. livewithrichard profile image84
        livewithrichardposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Wrong... I suggest you take a look in the learning center http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/How- … ster-Tools

1. nick071438 profile image57
          nick071438posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Please guide me where to find "site's home page".  Take a look at my post above.

1. livewithrichard profile image84
            livewithrichardposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It's your profile page.

2. galleryofgrace profile image82
        galleryofgraceposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Please ignore my post apparently I am very wrong !
        thank you   livewithrichard!

working