jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (13 posts)

I'm back

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
    Stevennix2001posted 4 years ago

I just wanted to take time out to apologize to all my readers that I haven't been keeping up to date reviewing all the latest films; along with a few old ones i promised like the "Star Trek" franchise to build up to my review next year of the sequel to the reboot that was recently released.  Anyway, I can't really go into why I fell behind this year, but lets just say I've been going through a lot this year that it's taken up more of my time than i expected. 

However, it's good to be back.  Although I'm off to a very late start this year, I'm going to try to do the best that I can to catch up before the year is up.  Plus, I have the Razzie award predictions to do next year along with the Oscars.  Earlier this year, I predicted all the winners for the razzies without even watching all the movies nominated in that award show, but I got a 100 percent right.  Not to brag or anything, but it's true.  lol  Anyway, I thought to myself...why not do a prediction for that too?  lol.

Sure, it'll be loads of fun.  Plus, it'll give me a chance to try out my new found "bob sagat" meets "al bundy" meets "rodney dangerfield" new style humor I've developed this year.  Therefore, if i start making more jokes in my hubs, then you'll know why.  lol

1. Faybe Bay profile image83
      Faybe Bayposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Welcome back! I'm back too, off and on. Out looking for writing work plus a hub here and there. So glad we'll be getting your brand of review. I always prefer you over the critics. Yours are always honest and relevant to the reader and viewer. smile

Stevennix2001posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Aw thanks Faybe. that means a lot to me coming from you.  Sorry it took so long to reply, but i almost completely forgot about this thread, but thanks everyone for welcoming me back, as its good to be back.  lol.

@mighty mom- Yeah, I know. I just hope i can catch up by the end of the year.

1. Faybe Bay profile image83
          Faybe Bayposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I ended up finding more work than I can handle so I'm on again and off again, lol. I hope to figure out a happy medium between freelance work and HP. I love it here but I need the money, lol. Hope all goes well with you. smile

2. Cogerson profile image85
    Cogersonposted 4 years ago

Welcome back Steven.

thanks cogerson.  i like your new avatar.  looks pretty cool.

3. profile image0
    Motown2Chitownposted 4 years ago

Welcome back! big_smile

4. prettydarkhorse profile image66
    prettydarkhorseposted 4 years ago

Hello MO and welcome back Steven!! :-)

1. profile image0
      Motown2Chitownposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hiya, PDH!  And, hey MM!  Good to see you ladies.  big_smile

2. Stevennix2001 profile image82

thanks

5. Mighty Mom profile image90
    Mighty Momposted 4 years ago

Thank goodness you're back. Just in time for holiday blockbuster reviews!

6. donotfear profile image90
    donotfearposted 4 years ago

Hey!  Great to see you again!

7. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 4 years ago

Always nice to see familiar faces smile wb Steven, hope you create a riot, good one that is wink

working