jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

My Traffic is picking back up!!

1. isenhower33 profile image60
    isenhower33posted 4 years ago

My traffic is starting to slowly climb. No more blue arrows smile

1. Jamie Brock profile image96
      Jamie Brockposted 4 years ago in reply to this

That's awesome...I'm glad it has picked back up for you smile

2. Gail Meyers profile image60
      Gail Meyersposted 4 years ago in reply to this

That's great that you are not seeing any blue arrows!  Mine of kind of floating back and forth...blue arrows and red arrows.

2. Rik Ravado profile image93
    Rik Ravadoposted 4 years ago

Mine too! My traffic has tripled since last Thursday and is continuing to climb.  Lets be positive! smile

3. wilderness profile image94
    wildernessposted 4 years ago

I've seen a definite jump in the last week as well.  10% or a little better, and while that's not huge it's nice to see.

1. Novel Treasure profile image85
      Novel Treasureposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'm seeing about the same...it's slow but hopefully it keeps climbing. It was pretty discouraging to lose almost 3/4 of my traffic for 3 weeks. But I'm seeing it go back up, not quite to normal levels but up is better than down : )

4. jenb0128 profile image94
    jenb0128posted 4 years ago

I'm not seeing blue arrows anymore either, but it's not because my traffic has gone up. It's because those hubs have leveled out at zero views over the past few days sad   

I'm glad traffic is coming back for some folks, though!

1. isenhower33 profile image60
      isenhower33posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Caption on your photos will help you out some, not just a source a caption is needed for google to pick up the picture in their search. I went through and did that on all of my photos and changed a few more things and now my traffic is starting to pick back up so you might want to try that, and your vulture hub one of the photos isn't showing up, the one at the bottom is a broken picture so look into that too. I hope this helps a little bit.

1. jenb0128 profile image94
        jenb0128posted 4 years ago in reply to this

The pic on the vulture hub is showing up for me just fine, so I'm not sure what to fix on that one.

I'll work on adding captions though... thanks!

5. hazelwood4 profile image80
    hazelwood4posted 4 years ago

Mine is picking back up too.smile  It has a long way to go, it was down about 70%.

working