jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Create A New Sitemap For Google and Bing in seconds

1. LucidDreams profile image82
    LucidDreamsposted 4 years ago

If you're working on your hubs and trying to get traffic back, consider implimenting a new site map. This sitemap creator can build many different kinds of sitemaps that are all used to obtain information by the search engines. Text, video, pictures and more. Check out the free trial. It last 31 days and is fully functional with no deposit.

This may be one way to start getting visitors back once you have revised some hubs. Tell me what you think!    http://www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/S … ator.shtml

2. Greekgeek profile image98
    Greekgeekposted 4 years ago

Since our Hubpages subdomains already have a built-in sitemap crawled by search engines, I'm not sure how creating a second sitemap manually could have any SEO benefit. Could you explain?

Have you seen any studies showing that creating multiple sitemaps for the same site helps, or that it's benefitted any sites hit by the last Panda update?

My traffic has pretty much rebounded anyway now that the profile mess has been cleared up, although overall hubpages.com traffic is still reeling from that update.

1. LucidDreams profile image82
      LucidDreamsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Well then you should be fine!

For those that still need anything that may help them boost traffic and attract attention to hubs or other web properties, submitting sitemaps through this free service can do a couple of things.

Sitemaps created especially for images
      Created for video searches, not usually an option!
      Special html sitemaps
      All can be created and submitted farily easy. The choice is yours. If your happy with your results so be it!

It is a known fact that search engines such as Google do not see videos within their crawls unless directed. Either way, hope all is well with the hubbers here and good luck to all.

3. LucidDreams profile image82
    LucidDreamsposted 4 years ago

This is also beneficial if you have deleted hubs, changed them or revised a lot of work in a short period of time.