jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

I am getting frustrated by HubPages Ad Program lately.

1. 0
    Domenick Dicceposted 4 years ago

My page views have been going up steadily. However the AdProgram clicks (based on pageviews) is remaining constant. The views that are counted have dropped significantly in how much they pay. I am getting frustrated and feel like even though I am growing in my viewer and working hard to get articles up, my compensation has been declining. I have gone from 350 views a day to a little over 500 but by "clicks" remain around 230. The 230 were paying 1.?? now they are paying 0.75-0.85.

1. ivanmarginal profile image59
      ivanmarginalposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Newbie here... What is AdProgram clicks based on pageviews as you said? Is it Google Adsense or HubPages program? And where the compensation will be transferred to? Our Adsense account? Thanks!

1. 0
        Domenick Dicceposted 4 years ago in reply to this

AdSense is Google's ad program.  Google give you a percentage of the money they make when people click on an advertisement. Hubpages puts your ad account in 60% of the time and their ad account in 40% of the time.  Google pays you for this.

The Ad Program pays you a fraction of a cent when people go to your hubs and read. However, now it seems like it might be different because my page views are going up but my Ad Program is not. I wrote this forum in the hopes that someone might know what is going on.  Maybe somebody will be able to help us both understand the ad program better.

2. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 4 years ago

I am seeing clicks go up, views go up, and earning less, average 3 cents a day.  Ridiculous!