jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (7 posts)

What to do when hub is moderated and you submit for publication?

1. sergs_pogi profile image60
    sergs_pogiposted 4 years ago

Should I take a waiting approach or do something to inform the Hubpages team. I'm really down when I received a warning that my account might be blocked because I violated the rules. This is the first time my hubs are moderated. I found the problem -- the RSS capsule that contains updates of my latest hubs instead of the updates on the related topic or category. I deleted the capsule right away.

1. psycheskinner profile image80
      psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

If you identified the issue and fixed it, you just submit it for publication.

sergs_pogiposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks psycheskinner.

I thought the HP team wouldn't respond easily, but I was wrong. One of the two hubs that are moderated is restored to published status.

1. Thallia profile image68
            Thalliaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Are your future hubs also subject to moderation by an administrator?  Or was it a one time thing with the RSS capsule?

When I make changes to the other hubs that are not moderated, there is a warning that says the hubs will be automatically unpublished when I make changes and I need to submit for publication each time I do so. This is annoying.

1. psycheskinner profile image80
                psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It seems like you made enough mistakes to go on moderation.  If you create a number of correct hubs this will be taken off again.

working