jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (7 posts)

Awesome profiles: Whose profile you find most interesting to read?

1. Cardisa profile image92
    Cardisaposted 4 years ago

I just finished reading an awesome profile. As a matter of fact, reading someone's profile is one of my favorite things to do on HP. I find it more interesting than hub-hopping, maybe we should have something known as profile hopping tongue

Since there is no accolade for awesome profiles then maybe we could reward the person by saying it here.

You can name as many profiles as you wish. No links please.

1. eHealer profile image91
      eHealerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hey Cardisa, you know I think you are on to something there. I spent more time on my profile than most of my hubs. It is difficult to do, I checked out yours and wow, it's great! I think profile hopping would be an excellent learning experience. It is an important component to our writing skills.

Cardisaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

eHealer, the profile give the writer credential. Some people I know will check out the writer's homepage before taking their article seriously, especially when it comes to health articles. Your profile should give you some amount of credence as a writer. I always get disappointed when some writers have nothing on their profiles.

Thank you for reading my profile, I am sure I will be reading yours too.

1. eHealer profile image91
          eHealerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Right on, Cardisa. Profiles don't get enough press (pun, sorry). We need to focus more on the development and the importance. The profile is major important to people who take our work seriously.

2. janshares profile image90
      jansharesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi Cardisa. This is a great question. I agree with you and eHealer about the significance of profiles. I recall being impressed with yours when I first joined hubpages and telling you so. My other favorites are: rcrumple, marisa wright, and summerberrie. I found the contents interesting, showing varied experience, and the visuals appealing to the eye.

Cardisaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank you Janshares. Based on my analytics stats, visitors usually check out my profile after reading my hubs and I think that is great. I have had clients who read my articles here on HP and employed me to write for them, even though I still need to brush up on my spell check....lol

1. janshares profile image90
          jansharesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

LOL, it's all good.

working