jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Build Backlinks and Traffic

1. 0
    traviswademillerposted 4 years ago

I might be interested in guest posting on your Blog! I have a Technology News Blog: http://www.techazoidnews.com   and my email is traviswademiller@gmail.com

2. Routledge profile image86
    Routledgeposted 4 years ago

Thanks for your interest. Feel free to post a link to Hub Pages or your blog. I may E-mail you a guest post sometime if I do anything Tech related. Lately though I not been able to keep up with that market though.
    All topics are more than welcome on the blog. If it grows as it did last time I would consider breaking it to individual topics which would benefit somebody as niche as you for sure smile
    Any questions just ask!

3. jacharless profile image81
    jacharlessposted 4 years ago

Careful you do not get penalized for article spinning.
    Google Authorship, Page Map and recent changes from meta-tags {keywords}, links to exact domains and use of snippets [same thing you are proposing as a backlink service] could pose a threat or cause these production links to be considered "spammy".

One route, since you are on the blogger server/network is to encapsulate a page for each participant as a single RSS, XML or Page Map display. This way the engine will read it as a feed and add the links as pointing to hubs. It will reduce "overcrowding" as well.

Just an idea. Good Hunting!

1. Routledge profile image86
      Routledgeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks smile

4. Routledge profile image86
    Routledgeposted 4 years ago