jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Can't upload any images into a new Hub

1. 87
    Nutrition Guyposted 4 years ago

I just published a new Hub and the site comes up with an error when I try to upload an image. Just to check, I tried uploading an image already present on another one of my hubs (so it must be consistent with technical requirements) into the new one and got the same error. What's going on?

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Are you still having problems uploading images?
      I just tested image upload in Windows 7 using both Firefox 15.0.1 and Chrome 22 and both uploads were successful.

Have you tried clearing your browser cache and restarting the browser?
      Can you make sure you have the latest version of Flash installed for your browser?
      I also tested uploading via the Photos section (http://hubpages.com/my/photos/gallery) and via the photo capsule in a Hub.  Both worked for me.

2. carol7777 profile image86
    carol7777posted 4 years ago

I cannot upload any images from my computer photos?  Anyone else having a problem currently.

1. carol7777 profile image86
      carol7777posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks..It seems to be working now after intermittent problems.  I hope it stays that way.  thanks for quick reply!

3. 87
    Nutrition Guyposted 4 years ago

Thanks for everyone's input. As it turned out, doing the job from a different machine worked perfectly. This prompted me to format and reinstall my entire computer - I've been having an increasing number of problems for a while.

Closed to reply

working