jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

they got fat! hahahahha

1. 0
    sandra rinckposted 7 years ago

I was looking at some current pictures of people I went to high school with.  You know the popular ones and LMAO because they are all fat! 

I am so glad I was not one of them.  I mean we were friends but the fake kind of friends.  When I look at them now I am so happy that I was not one of them.  hahahaha.  smile

2. darkside profile image83
    darksideposted 7 years ago

Yeah, it really gets to me how shallow people can be... especially the ugly ones.

1. 0
      sandra rinckposted 7 years ago in reply to this

lol, whateva!  It is still funny.  I got to watch them outcast other girls for not being as pretty as them or on the cheer team or able to drink like them or have money like them etc...you know.

So when I look at them now, still doing the same things they did in high school....plus about an addition fifty pounds or so...hahahhahaha. ( I am not talking a little bit of wieght, I am talking a LOT!!!)

I don't think I am being shallow, I am laughing at the irony.  Because likewise, I was looking at the ones that weren't so popular and made fun of in high school and they are well to do and georgous! 

Anyways, I was looking because our highschool reunion was last year well...07 and just go around to looking at some pictures.

3. 0
    terrygposted 7 years ago

I agree totally, there is nothing worse then carrying self esteem issues through your life into your late adult years.

4. Shadesbreath profile image89
    Shadesbreathposted 7 years ago

Subtlety is awesome.  big_smile

5. sassychic profile image60
    sassychicposted 7 years ago

I could probably write a whole book about shallow people I know. If you guys know about Eden Prairie High School Steriotype. . . Then you'd probably laugh at me!
    Anyway Eden Prairie is known for there "wealthy" people and kids, also the hard working middle class as well, I just kinda laughed when I read these comments! That will be me (laughing not fat!) in a couple years!

6. gamergirl profile image61
    gamergirlposted 7 years ago

I love you darkside.