jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

Video capsules appearing empty

1. christopheranton profile image79
    christopherantonposted 4 years ago

The video capsules are appearing empty on my hubs. There are just empty spaces with a circled i where they used to be. When I put the capsules in edit mode they are correct, but when I save them, they disappear again. I haven't checked them all, but those I have are blank. This can be a problem as videos are integral to most of my articles. I embed You Tube videos, rather than using my own. Has anyone else noticed this? Is there a solution?

1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image95
      Wesman Todd Shawposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Chris what browser are you using?

Also - are these showing up as "broken links?"

christopherantonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi Wesman. I  usually use Internet Explorer because that's what I am used to. They are not broken links, just blank spaces. I'll look at it in Firefox and Chrome to see if they appear their and I'll check them on IE as well to see if they have come back. I suppose it might be an idea to restart the computer as well.
        "No rest for the wicked".

christopherantonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I just did a restart and they all came back. Problem solved.

1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image95

Ah!

Well Nice!

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image95

I'd surely advise you to use anything BUT Internet Explorer - but regardless of the browser....you might need to either check for updates to that browser....

....or just run a good clean up utility.

Here is what I use - and this program (free!) always makes my computer perform faster and better in every way after one "full scan and repair."

http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-Syste … 07614.html

Also...sometimes just "clearing the cache" works to improve things significantly!

working