jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Blue Triangles

1. 0
    Lybrahposted 4 years ago

How do I get rid of those blue triangles that are appearing next to my hubs?  These hubs are finished, and I don't want them to become idle.  Thank you.

1. isenhower33 profile image61
      isenhower33posted 4 years ago in reply to this

You just started so you're going to have blue arrows here and there. Have you pinged your profile yet? Or used any of the keyword tools thats out there?

Also write some more stuff thats now all about whats hot now, write some long term stuff like "how to's" or something that people are going to want to read even years from now. And some of your summaries are short, make them about 125 characters long not words. But dont make them too long. Make sure you optimize your hub by putting keywords often in your hub,  not just placing them there but with the flow of the hub adding them in there so that when people search your key word it'll pop up for people to see it.

1. 0
          Lybrahposted 4 years ago in reply to this

How do you put keywords in your hub?  I tried reading the help section but I can't figure out how to put keywords in my hub.  Also, what is "pinging an article" mean?

http://www.seocentro.com/tools/seo/keyword-density.html
            Use this and the SEO tools to the right to research your own pages to see how well you used keywords
            http://pingler.com/
            Use that every time you make a new hub you should ping it. Go ahead and ping your profile to get you started.

And then go to google, in the search bar type in Google adwords keyword tool. after you log in you can research what key words are being searched for the most and which ones have low competition but a high search rate smile Dont go crazy on it because you dont want to mess up the flow of your hub by adding the key word in there too many times but it does help if  you want the keyword to be optimized smile

1. 0
              Lybrahposted 4 years ago in reply to this

What exactly is Pingler?

2. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

Even popular hubs will go up and down over time.

3. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 4 years ago

Use the search bar, top left corner to find answers to all your questions. smile lots of seriously valuable information on the site.

working