jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (18 posts)

"Your" Page in forum is a mess!

1. Dale Hyde profile image87
    Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago

Whenever you click on the option of Show - "Your"- at the top of the page where the three tabs are, All, Your, and Unanswered, you go to a page that simply is a mess to even begin to comprehend.  One example is displayed in the image included.  It hurts my eyes to even try to decipher it!

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/7275305_f248.jpg

2. Aficionada profile image92
    Aficionadaposted 4 years ago

Dale, you need to tell which browser and version you are using. I checked the "Your" forum posts page in Safari with no problem at all.

3. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 4 years ago

Ditto here, Dale.  I'm using FireFox.

4. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 4 years ago

Mine looks fine in Firefox and Safari, on a Mac.

5. Cardisa profile image92
    Cardisaposted 4 years ago

Chrome is working fine as well.

6. Dale Hyde profile image87

Chrome, Windows 7 64-bit.

The other pages look just fine. The "your" is the only one that looks like this.

Edit: Just went and checked again. Same display.  It did not heal overnight, lol.

7. Dale Hyde profile image87

This is NOT the main forum feed on the right of the main forum link that comes up.

This is from the forums that I click on in the blue table over on the left, such as this technical forum.

1. Aficionada profile image92
      Aficionadaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It's good that you pointed that out. I checked several of the forum category pages, and I do have problems, using Safari, for the Your Forum Posts pages on several (not all) of them. It is definitely a mess. Just for good measure, I checked Unanswered, and I did not see a problem with that page.

Edit: For example

http://hubpages.com/forum/category/3001/your

http://hubpages.com/forum/category/2908/your

Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Myself as well, the "Your" was the only tab I am seeing that in.  I do use these tabs quite often to go back and see what has had responses.  I simply cannot "follow" all that I may comment in as my notifications gets overloaded.

1. Aficionada profile image92
          Aficionadaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I do basically the same as you, Dale, and for the same reason. But I have only accessed "Your" from the main forum feed, not from individual categories.

I  hope the staff will see this soon and get it straightened out. In the meantime, you could try just using the main forum feed tab for Your Posts.

A great suggestion that my little brain did not comprehend. Thanks. smile

2. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The plot thickens.  I see the same thing you do - garbage - when using those links.  Interestingly, it looks like the AP private forums did when the forum changes were first made.

8. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 4 years ago

Dale, I don't get those three tabs in any of the sub-forums.  I only ever see those options when I'm viewing the main forum feed.  How are you finding this?  (i.e. give us an URL)

Here is a short page of listings:

http://hubpages.com/forum/category/2997/your

9. Cardisa profile image92
    Cardisaposted 4 years ago

Yes definitely an issue with the links provided and I am using Chrome.

10. DzyMsLizzy profile image90
    DzyMsLizzyposted 4 years ago

I'm on Chrome today--no problems.  I just opened and tried IE-8 and Firefox--no problems with either of them.

11. tirelesstraveler profile image87
    tirelesstravelerposted 4 years ago

From the get go HP has said it doesn't work too well on Internet Explorer.

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image90
      DzyMsLizzyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Weird, as I've never had any problems with it, and I was always on IE.   I've only recently been using Chrome or Firefox for other reasons, namely, they are more stable for the games I play on FaceBook...IE crashes all the time with the games.  But, I've never had a problem with it here.

working