jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is your traffic going back up to pre-Google revision traffic and if so

1. Doodlehead profile image83
    Doodleheadposted 4 years ago

are the same hubs that you were getting the most traffic from before now in the
    lead as before or are different hubs in the lead?    My traffic is coming back but
    different hubs than before are now in the lead.   I don't know why.   Is anyone else
    experiencing this?

2. Rain Defence profile image98
    Rain Defenceposted 4 years ago

I'm down on views. Higher than immediately after, as I dropped 50% overnight, but not back to normal yet.

3. Daughter Of Maat profile image99
    Daughter Of Maatposted 4 years ago

My views have gone up a bit, but no where near where I was prior to the update. One of my hubs that was not popular prior to the update has taken off afterwards, and is now my best performing hub. But that varies day to day, nothing is consistent anymore.

4. dannycarrey profile image69
    dannycarreyposted 4 years ago

I lost about 50% of my viewers by the end of June. For the last three days it was going up on the hubs where I lost the most of viewers, but then again today I've lost again around 30%, so I don't know what's really happening. Plus google don't index my hubs sad

5. Doodlehead profile image83
    Doodleheadposted 4 years ago

Dannycarray---This is interesting.  I did not have enough nubs in June to notice one way or the other.   By September I thought I'd got the hang of things.   Then the drop and a bit has come back, but different hubs of mine are popular now.

Google does not index your hubs?  Hmmmm I wonder why they do not index your hubs.   I have not check all of mine but the ones I have checked seem to appear......maybe someone can enlighten us.

6. brakel2 profile image88
    brakel2posted 4 years ago via iphone

I now have two thirds of my traffic up from one third over past few days. One of my good articles has not fully recovered. Other two have. I just coast along from day to day and see what happens and chill out