"Unrelated Links"

1. bobbyandbeans profile image59
    bobbyandbeansposted 4 years ago

I'm a bit new to all of this so maybe someone can help with feedback ... I have a hub about improving your sex life as you get older, and it has an error message, "unrelated links or products."  The amazon and ebay links I have are for romantic fiction, so I'm not understanding the problem.  One of the tips in the article is to read erotica together, so to me, it is related.  Can someone with more experience make some suggestions or point out the mistake I'm making before I go to hubpages directly?

Here's the hub:

http://bobbyandbeans.hubpages.com/hub/5 … lden-Years

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I can't see the hub - it is unpublished and google doesn't show a cached version.

However, I predict more problems down the line.  "How to host a successful book club" has a link to the hub on sex in your golden years: the hub on golden year sex has absolutely nothing to do with the subject of hosting a book club.  It is totally unrelated (that you wrote both of them is not considered being related).

If you have provided a link capsule at the end of each hub, or an RSS capsule, you will likely find the same problem through your subdomain.  Links you put into the hub MUST be pertinent and related to the subject and topic of the hub.

2. bobbyandbeans profile image59
    bobbyandbeansposted 4 years ago

Ah ... I didn't realize that links to other hubs had to be so strictly related.  I was thinking "golden years... retirees like book clubs... what else might interest retirees..." 

The "golden years" hub has a link for saving money (again, my thinking was, "what else might interest adults around retirment age...) so I'll remove that and see if it works.

Thanks for your input.