jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

Looking for good critisum

1. kevsgolf profile image60
    kevsgolfposted 4 years ago

Please have a look at my hub as I have trouble trying to write about things and let me know where I am going wrong
    Thanks Kevin

1. profile image0
      Kena Bladelposted 4 years ago in reply to this

What hub? All of them? Could you say the name of you hub? (we can't put links here, at least that's what they some folks told me...)

kevsgolfposted 4 years ago in reply to this

If you click onto my pic you will be able to get to the hub in question and thanks for reading

1. profile image0

I'm not an expert but i think you're hub needs to be more attractive. You're pics are really good, but it's taking the high lights of the content and maybe you should have put them in the right side of writing part. You can see that on my hub that you commented,  the pic with a bold guy is on the left. Not that's a problem putting the pics as you did but it doesn't make people look at the text, they just see the great pics. You sound like you're telling something that happened to you one day. You have to have objectives. This hub also needs to be informative. what do you want? To induce people to learn golf? See the doubts they may have or already did and enlighten them about it? How to learn it? What do you need to learn golf (materials or for example, motivation).... And you must put subtitles on your hub and your hub should've be Golf passion/Golf passion/GOLF PASSION not : golf passion ... The principal part is Golf, not passion. Hum.. what more can i say? It's good that you love what you're writing about but as to be a piece of information to other people.. OK? And you have to review what you write. There are some mistakes. for example, instead of saying perfect you said pefect . Just and example. I wish there was someone that could help because this is the first time i give an opinion about a hub and it would be cool that the big hubbers gave you tips. But hope i helped.

1. profile image0

I meant right side, the bold guy pic...

2. psycheskinner profile image81
      psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You write well but I would suggest focussing each hub on a more clear topic like: why you should always golf with new balls.

2. theraggededge profile image95
    theraggededgeposted 4 years ago

I'd suggest running a spell-check and spending some time seeing how successful hubs are constructed and laid out. Check out other hubs on golf.

A good idea is to leave your hub alone for a day or two and then go read it with fresh eyes. Ask yourself if you were a reader, what you'd expect from an article like this. Would it be better broken down into other more specific hubs?

Put a golfing pic in the intro, not one of you and your wife as, although nice, is not relevant to the topic.

Good luck!

1. profile image0

Great advice! Sometimes when i wrote hubs a few days later I saw them and taught: Jeez, did I wrote this..?.Omg... -.-

kevsgolfposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for your comments on the hub this is what I was looking for  will make improvements and let you know
        Thanks Very Much
        Kevin

working