jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Unable to Sort in "my Account"

1. melbel profile image93
    melbelposted 4 years ago

I am unable to sort hubs in my account. The url has a # at the end which is likely the cause, but when I remove the # and reload the url, it still doesn't work (although the refreshed page no longer contains #)

1. Glenn Stok profile image98
      Glenn Stokposted 4 years ago in reply to this

That happens to me every once in a while too. But it seems to clear up when I try an hour or so later. Must be some bug that comes along with some change they keep putting in and removing.

The # at the end of the URL makes the browser jump to the top of the page, and then the algorithm to sort the column does not function. As I said, try it an hour later whenever it happens. They seem to catch it every time it happens.

2. Matthew Meyer profile image79
      Matthew Meyerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Are you still having problems? I just tested in Safari and Firefox and the Hubs sorted by clicking the column headers. 

Maybe we are talking about a different sort. 
      Where are you sorting Hubs?
      This is where I was trying:
      http://hubpages.com/my/hubs/stats

1. Glenn Stok profile image98
        Glenn Stokposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes, Matt. That is the one we are talking about. I noticed it earlier today. May have been the same time Melbel noticed it. But then it started working again shortly after that. As I mentioned above, I have run into this problem from time to time in the past. But it always clears up in a short time.

2. brakel2 profile image86
    brakel2posted 4 years ago via iphone

What do you mean by sorting?  Is there a way to create groups like our former profile instead of a list?

3. SimeyC profile image89
    SimeyCposted 4 years ago

I have this problem at work. We have IE7 (upgrading to IE9 in November woohoo!) - but also block some of the Javascript - so either could be the problem...

4. melbel profile image93
    melbelposted 4 years ago

Seems to be working for me now. smile

Closed to reply

working