I would like an know what people think of my hub(s)

1. sdstone1972 profile image72
    sdstone1972posted 4 years ago

I have started writing about having  pancreatic cancer this is a very personal subject for me  and I was hoping to get some feed back from the community. I know I am not a star writer my concern is if my writing is interesting and informative? Please let me know.

1. CrisSp profile image84
      CrisSpposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Just keep on writing what you know. Most of the hubbers write based on their experiences (I do too). If you're concerned about your grammar and structure, there's a lot of free help on line for that before you finally publish your hub. Your subject "pancreatic cancer" sounds very interesting. I'm sure that'll be very useful and informative for other hubbers/readers. It'll also be of great help, if you could have someone proof read your hub before publishing it. Even accomplished writers make mistakes. I've seen a lot of published books with errors from typo to spelling, so don't worry.
      Sharing with you my motto in writing: "BE BRAVE. WRITE."
      Goodluck and happy hubbing!

2. lou2212 profile image72
    lou2212posted 4 years ago

keep on writing, your hubs are very informative so for those who dont know much about cancer it can be a learning curve, i think your doing really well.