jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

What problems are you finding at the moment on hub-pages?

1. jamesdurk94 profile image77
    jamesdurk94posted 4 years ago

I have read about numerous problems this week including problems with the youtube video's on your articles and that traffic has gone down drastically for everyone! What are your thoughts on Hub-pages at this point in time ?

1. FatFreddysCat profile image95
      FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago in reply to this

My traffic stats are in the tank this week.

On the other hand, my Hubber Score hit 100 this morning.

Gotta take the good with the bad, I guess.

2. Wesley Clark profile image61
      Wesley Clarkposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I look at them more as challenges, than problems.....As a newby, learning the ropes, figuring out what simple stuff like "pending" means, and why on some hubs they seem to go "live" whereas, my fourth one, took 24 hours.  Learning about traffic, and my most challenging issue, is figuring out how to get Google AdSense approved. smile

2. moonlake profile image89
    moonlakeposted 4 years ago

I have had four Youtube videos I had to remove. I wonder what is going on with that?

3. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 4 years ago

I've had to replace more youtube videos, deal with a big decline in views, edit photos and attributes this week.
    Basically I'm in the same boat as many other Hubbers; trying to figure out what will help increase traffic.

4. ftclick profile image59
    ftclickposted 4 years ago

Seems to be a google thing. Ever since Larry Page came back traffic has been on the decline for websites and now hubpages.

1. tamron profile image61
      tamronposted 4 years ago in reply to this

When did Larry come back?  My career blog was steadily earning and getting more and more traffic.  I updated my template and no traffic and no earnings for 2 mnths. on my career blog so I changed my template back.  Then my other blog I was getting decent earnings plus back links for my hubs started tanking about 2 months ago.  My hubs only dropped 2%

5. snakeslane profile image81
    snakeslaneposted 4 years ago

Is this the place to vent?
    My You Tube videos are not playing for visitors to my Hub. They are getting a message that the videos are too small (I have them formatted at half size). Yet when I play them, they are fine. Any suggestions? Do I have to make them full size to fix this problem? Not wanting to do that because of layout considerations, but will do if I have to. Help!!!