jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

I am trying to contact a hubber...

1. wyanjen profile image88
    wyanjenposted 4 years ago

This site has really changed since Ive been gone and I cant figure out how to contact a hubber.
    Where did the contact feature go?

Maybe shes got it disabled. Or I just cant find it.

Well if anybody bumps into rmcrayne, please tell her about this thread for me.
    (I dont have any way to access my e-mail right now. What a mess.)

thanks guys smile

2. Polly C profile image87
    Polly Cposted 4 years ago

Well, I didn't know either but just had a quick look round. If you click on a hubbers fan mail, it gives you the option to send an email.

wyanjenposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thats it!

Thanks a bunch Polly! smile

3. wyanjen profile image88
    wyanjenposted 4 years ago

oh and by the way this makes me laff:

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/terminal05/2012/10/17/19/enhanced-buzz-4521-1350515737-5.jpg

4. rmcrayne profile image95
    rmcrayneposted 4 years ago

Jen, I'm around, but just ultra busy, because I'm teaching Kinesiology w/ two labs, and Lifespan class to the OT Assistant students this year.  Are you able to check email often?

wyanjenposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Holy cats you are busy! good for you smile

Im not able to check email at all. I only have this old laptop with me. Cant access my account here. The other computer is with the rest of my stuff in storage.

I will try to get at my other email account on my phone - If I can get it set up ill let you know.

In the meantime - hi! & sorry Ive been out of touch for so long.

big_smile

5. Denise Handlon profile image89
    Denise Handlonposted 4 years ago

Just saw this forum posting and was going to give the directions, but I see someone has offered the solution already.  It was a bit of a mystery for me, also.  smile

working