jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

What happened to Jason and MickiS from HP staff?

1. rebekahELLE profile image92
    rebekahELLEposted 4 years ago

I have noticed an absence of two key staff members and checked the About Us page where it lists staff.
    They are not listed.  Jason's profile states he was the former VP of Marketing.  I'm sad to see both of them gone.  I hope the community didn't drive off Micki, who implemented many of the new changes, including our profiles. 
    I wasn't sure if I wanted to start this thread, but if anyone knows, it would be nice to know. I miss them and hope all is well.

Anyone know?

1. snakeslane profile image82
      snakeslaneposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi rebekah, I noticed Jason is listed as the contact person under Press in the About Us Pages.

1. rebekahELLE profile image92
        rebekahELLEposted 4 years ago in reply to this

He is no longer listed on the team page. He used to be listed as VP of Marketing.  I hope wherever he is that all is well.

1. habee profile image90
          habeeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

So do I!

2. robie2 profile image92
          robie2posted 4 years ago in reply to this

me too me too-- Jason is a fixture around here.. He's been steady and positive voice at Hubpages for the four years that I've been around and if he has gone, I will miss him greatly. Hope he is still on board and has just been promoted to some wonderful new position--or perhaps he has been lured to greener pastures. If so, I wish him the best.

onwards and upwards

2. snakeslane profile image82
    snakeslaneposted 4 years ago

Me too. I guess I was hoping that was a sign that he is still around

3. sunforged profile image73
    sunforgedposted 4 years ago
  4. waynet profile image50
    waynetposted 4 years ago

Jason was probably making too much money with his Hubpages and had to go and spend it!

5. Mighty Mom profile image90
    Mighty Momposted 4 years ago

Jason's hubber account is still active and shows him with a little baby.
    Maybe he left to be a SAH dad (?)

6. EmpressFelicity profile image85
    EmpressFelicityposted 4 years ago

Jason's still got a little "H" on his avatar. So I assume that he's still a staff member here, albeit not VP of marketing.

Looks as though Micki Siebel has left the building though.

1. robie2 profile image92
      robie2posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the update, empress--happy to hear Jason is still with us and am sure Micki is going on to bigger and better etc. etc.

7. rebekahELLE profile image92
    rebekahELLEposted 4 years ago

Thanks for the replies.  I did see livelonger's avatar and message on his hubber profile.  He looks very happy holding a small infant.

I noticed that # of staff has gone from 21 (About us page) to 18.  Neither of them are listed on the team page. http://hubpages.com/about/team

Whatever changes have taken place, I wish the best for Jason and Micki. 
    http://s2.hubimg.com/u/3591101.jpg

working