jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

"Next hub" links - can we move them??

1. Isabella Snow profile image87
    Isabella Snowposted 9 years ago

Would it possible to be able to make a capsule out of those, so we could place them somewhere else? Or just move them, maybe?

I personally almost never notice them at the bottom of the page (part of this is how they seem so light colored and fade into the background for me), but I would TOTALLY notice them if they were above the comment box...

Could we have that as an option maybe?

Please please please? smile

2. Stacie Naczelnik profile image87
    Stacie Naczelnikposted 9 years ago

It's funny that you wrote this request because I was just thinking that last night.  They are pretty hidden down at the bottom.

3. Whitney05 profile image63
    Whitney05posted 9 years ago

Agree 100%. Possibly outting them at the top? Or on a side bar?

4. Whitney05 profile image63
    Whitney05posted 9 years ago

Agree 100%. Possibly outting them at the top? Or on a side bar?

5. Terri Paajanen profile image84
    Terri Paajanenposted 9 years ago

I'm adding my vote here. I think the should be placed above the comment capsule, right immediately after the end of the article itself and they should be more noticeable. Being able quickly navigate to related material is a great way to have people hit more pages per visit.

6. Isabella Snow profile image87

Whaddya say, Paul? smile

7. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 9 years ago

We'll take this into consideration, but moving those is not high on our priority list right now.  Not all hubs have a comment capsule at the end (or at all) so its not quite as simple as it may seem.

8. Isabella Snow profile image87

Oh.. hmm... hadnt thought about that.. sad

9. ForTheLove profile image84
    ForTheLoveposted 9 years ago

I'd like to cast my (probably irrelevant lol) vote in with the rest of you. It seems like a good idea to encourage visitors to explore our pages so they in turn might also sign up and help add more content. smile

I understand it's not a big priority but I do think it'd be nice

working