jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Yandex Crawling Hubs

1. jacharless profile image82
    jacharlessposted 4 years ago

I was not thoroughly certain of this, but as of... 12 minutes ago ... am positive!
    Search giant Yandex.com [.ru, .au, .by, .tr included ] is crawling hubs, regularly.
    After testing their webmaster tools realized 90% of my hubs, as well as profile, appear in their search results.
    For those unaware, Yandex is the Eastern worlds largest search engine, with parallel ties to mail.ru, gmail comparison and owner of Vkontakte, {2nd to Badoo the Facebook of non-America} and owner of several successful micro social networks, etc. Yandex supplies refined queries to over 50M Unique Visitors per month from Slovak countries including Turkey, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Ukraine and is expanding at a rapid pace into the Baltic and Middle Eastern regions. It also contains a very nice shopping, news, video, image query option.  This, to me, can only mean better news for Hubs and Hubbers, as international topics can be expanded...

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image94
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I just did a quick check and you are correct...and I'm very happy to see this happening.  It could mean that we will start seeing an uptick in views now!

2. Ericdierker profile image79
    Ericdierkerposted 4 years ago

Wow that is very interesting. They would not being that if they did not think their market would support it.

3. IzzyM profile image85
    IzzyMposted 4 years ago

I've noticed I get a lot of hits from Yandex, but had no idea who they were, so thanks for that!

4. kmackey32 profile image81
    kmackey32posted 4 years ago

I dont have any hits from them yet...hmmm

5. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 4 years ago

I've noticed quite a few search engines visiting and wondered who they were too smile cool. Thanks for the info!