Adding a user controlled check off box on the stats page

1. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 4 years ago

I would like to see a check box for each hub added to the stats page.  Perhaps a small box under the "edit" button that would change color when checked, with a reset button at the top to reset them all at once to unchecked status.

I often go through all or a large number of hubs over several days time, looking or adjusting this or that.  A few months ago I removed all RSS capsules, for instance, over about a week.  It would be very handy to be able to check that box, indicating to me that the work has been done.  When the project is completed, uncheck all boxes at once and start a new project.

Another example; I'm going through all my sales hubs, sharing them on FB, etc. for Christmas sales.  Checking each one as I do it would help considerably, or perhaps sort by date and go through checking all the hubs I want to share.  As they are shared uncheck just that hub; the next day sort by date again and start at the bottom, scrolling up to find checked boxes.

Just a small box, that only I can see on that page, would help such projects considerably.

1. janderson99 profile image86
      janderson99posted 4 years ago in reply to this

What I have done is to download the list of hubs using the "export as csv" button on the stats page. You can edit the Excel file to just include the list of links, Plus dates if you like. You only need to do this once as you can add new once as they are published. You can then add all sort of columns to keep track of things. I find his very handy for generating lists of related hubs for adding to a text capsule for interlinking purposes. Simply use the Filter tool in Excel.

1. wilderness profile image96
        wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Good idea.  I've not worked with excel for years now, but bet I can figure it out.  A little less convenient, but with more capabilities than my "wish".

Thanks, Janderson - I'll give this a try.