I have just realized why I am so unhappy! What the Hell?

1. sassychic profile image60
    sassychicposted 7 years ago

So I have grown up in Eden Prairie all my life right. When I started high school I started to realize the steriotypes of and Eden Prairie High School Kids! Ahhhh. .. .  .
    People in Eden Prairie are really stupid! there are lot of hard working middle class citizens in Eden Prairie but really the people that have a lot of money are the stupidest people I have ever known!
    I personally wish that I would have grown up in a smaller town or just completely different environment. Eden Prairie is the biggest high school in the state of MN. I HATE IT!
    I have decided I am here to graduate and leave! THAT'S IT! Plus I was here for the Marching Band.
    I dont think I would ever have the guts to say anything to my parents about why Im so unhappy. Most of my friends graduated a year ago and here I am left by myself, I have never felt so lonely in my life and that the only person that truly knows my unhappiness lives four hours south of me!
    I really sucks when your true friends are miles away and in college as well as they are older than you!
    I wish I could put an end to this mess and be happy and the lonely feelings I have.
    Im am ready for more than this pathetic "fake" life that I have had. I feel like I have been shealed from the real world for so long.  The tow in my life that completely understand are hours away in West De Moine, and Chicago.

2. AskShay1 profile image60
    AskShay1posted 7 years ago

I do understand your feelings i was like that when i have move from home and had noone to talk to but you know what i did, i took an deep breathe , mediated everyday annd said to myself the years at this school will be over soon and took one day at an time and belive  me it will come soon, so stop downing yourself and love yourself okay
    i hope this help when ever you need to talk i will be here okay.. now SMILE;;;;;;;;;;;;

3. sassychic profile image60
    sassychicposted 7 years ago

I was talking to a mother while I was working Thursday Night. Her children camp to a summer camp that I work at. She told me she is looking at moving her family to a more positive friendly environment. It made me sad that they are leaving but happy that someone knows how I feel and agrees with me. Thank god!