jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Ebay with Hubpages

1. vintage chic profile image79
    vintage chicposted 7 years ago

Hello, everyone-

I am in my second month with Hubpages(I have two hubs) and the first thing I have to say is YOU GUYS ROCK when it comes to helping newbies like us! Thanks for answering our questions without making us feel like total dweebs.

Second, I have two questions about adding eBay on my site. I am thrilled they approved me and I will start putting ads on right away. Part A of my question is..do I have to get approval from eBay to put ads on EVERY different hub I write, or, once you're approved, do you go ahead and put eBay ads on every hub? Part B of  my question..When you are approved with eBay, is that ONLY for Hubpages, or if I also started some other sites, do you have to get approval for Each site(like one for Blogger, one for Squidoo, etc??   
    Thanks for your help, guys. All this stuff is MINDBOGGLING but it is fun!
    Vintage Chic

2. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

1. You can put Ebay capsules on every hub without any extra approval
    2. You can put Ebay ads/widgets on every site without any extra approval, just create a separate campaign for every site at least
    3. Good luck! smile

1. vintage chic profile image79
      vintage chicposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks again, Misha!!

3. 0
    newsworthyposted 7 years ago

I second the salute to help here at hubpages and I agree with you about the boggling part.   I've read so much about how-to here at hubpages that I havent had time to write!

Thanks to you both - this post was very helpful until widget was mentioned.  lol