jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

News feeds aren't working at all..

1. Bendo13 profile image86
    Bendo13posted 7 years ago

I'm writing a hub right now and I went to see where I had normally posted my news feeds and I kept noticing something... not one of my hubs have news feeds on them anymore!

So I clicked edit on one and hmmm... the news feed is definitely there all the way at the bottom below the comment box where I put it.  And it has articles showing up so it seems to be working.. BUT it won't show up in the hub.

I noticed that people were having problems with this 10 months ago and it's still not fixed?  Is there something I'm missing?  It seems that it'll still find news stories but that they don't want to show up in my hub.. maybe it's my placement of them, I'm not sure.

1. Bendo13 profile image86
      Bendo13posted 7 years ago in reply to this

It seems to me that all my keywords were wiped out for some reason?  I never took them out but most of my news feeds were blank when I went to edit them and the ones that I had below my comment boxes don't seem to show up whenever you have comments.  So I put the keywords back in and moved them above my comment boxes and it seems like they're fine for now.

2. Bendo13 profile image86
    Bendo13posted 7 years ago

Yep it was just the keywords allllll being deleted for some reason.  They work below the comments.

3. AEvans profile image73
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

I am happy that you answered your own question, I truly appreicate that smile
    Yes it has been an issue you on and off but I am happy that you figured it out.smile