Aren't you guys tired of me yet?? LOL

1. Heather Tripp profile image81
    Heather Trippposted 4 years ago

Okay, another question... I have some articles on Helium that I want to put on here. The problem is, although I can delete my account with Helium, they still won't pull off the articles. So.... With that in mind, how do I get them here? I think they will earn more on Hubpages... Can I switch them over, or do I have to redo all of them? Thanks!!

1. Sapper profile image73
      Sapperposted 4 years ago in reply to this

If you can't delete the articles there, you will have to re-write them here. They can't be exactly the same. Google checks for duplicate content, and penalizes whatever was put up after the first one.

If you do delete them, it can take up to a few hours/weeks/months for them to clear the cashe, but you may be able to speed up the process by doing a fetch in webmaster tools for your Helium domain. If you haven't setup webmaster tools, first I would go do that, but you'll have to wait for them to clear before re-posting them. You can check that by searching for the exact title + Helium.

2. quicksand profile image85
    quicksandposted 4 years ago

Even copy a bit of text and paste it on to the address bar and hit enter. Sites containing similar text should appear in the index.

(I thought the cashe is cleared with every new crawl.)