jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (14 posts)

Has anyone seen any rebounds in their traffic?

1. hazelwood4 profile image80
    hazelwood4posted 4 years ago

Hello all,

Has anyone seen any significant increase in their traffic since the last Panda update?  My traffic is down  about 60% overall.  Also, are there any tools that you can to use to see what Hubs have been penalized by the recent changes?  I look forward to reading everyones feedback.smile

1. lobobrandon profile image85
      lobobrandonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'm not sure if my traffic has been hit, but there's an overall decrease in views to my hubs. Could just be a seasonal thing I hope.

hazelwood4posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I hope so Brandon.smile  By the way, you write some awesome Hubs.smile

2. tmbridgeland profile image84
      tmbridgelandposted 4 years ago in reply to this

No. Down 2/3s. and been down since July.

I do know the feeling Tmbridgeland.  My has been down drastically the last month or two.  Crossing my fingers it will creep back up.smile

2. Teylina profile image61
    Teylinaposted 4 years ago

Oh, no, another "newbie" to learn about! I'm drowning, but all of you are helping! Thanks.

3. Daughter Of Maat profile image98
    Daughter Of Maatposted 4 years ago

Supposedly Google webmaster tools will alert you to the penalty if it's a manual one. If it's an automatic penalty, you won't know. I just attended a webinar on the subject, and that is what they were talking about. Recovering from panda and how to tell if you were hit by panda or penguin.

Very interesting stuff, although some of it was a bit over my head... My eyes glaze over when someone says SEO lol

1. lobobrandon profile image85
      lobobrandonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

SEO! big_smile

2. hazelwood4 profile image80

Hi Sherry, I wonder how we can set this alert up?  I look forward to learning from your response.smile

4. Sherry Hewins profile image97
    Sherry Hewinsposted 4 years ago

It seemed to be creeping up gradually to about half what it used to be. Today it's down again though. sad

Mine did that last week, and then it tanked.  Hopefully, we will all see it back on the rise soon.smile

5. Tealparadise profile image90
    Tealparadiseposted 4 years ago

Sorry, I'm new at this... some change has caused traffic to go down site-wide?  That is a little upsetting... could someone link to some background info / discussion?

Hi Tealparadise,  Here is a great video on overcoming Panda updates from Google.  I will see what else I can find and post here for you on Panda.smile  I hope this will help us all here.smile  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El3IZFGERbM

Here is another article with advice directly from Google on combating the effects of Panda.  http://www.dripfeedblasts.com/google-panda/

working