jump to last post 1-18 of 18 discussions (24 posts)

This quick change comedian is amazing!

1. ripplemaker profile image90
    ripplemakerposted 8 years ago

I had a barrel of laughs with this one. His paper costumes are simply amazing.  Do watch.   Have a wonderfully interesting week ahead of you.  Enjoy... big_smile

http://ripplemakers.blogspot.com/2008/1 … quick.html

2. LegendaryN8 profile image60
    LegendaryN8posted 8 years ago

That was awesome!

3. dayzeebee profile image87
    dayzeebeeposted 8 years ago

Hi ripplemaker, wow!  I bet if we make a modified version of this, it will be a hit! Especially if you perform the act.  Har Har Har Har lol

ripplemakerposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Oh no, first it's the dula-tula of SEO Super girl and now this.  Har har har har lol I bet you would do a better job!  But this is pretty creative huh?

4. Zsuzsy Bee profile image85
    Zsuzsy Beeposted 8 years ago

Michelle that was fun. Thanks for sharing.

If you promise to send me some of your heat and sunshine I promise to send you a biiiiiiig crate of snow and ice and sleet and wind and freezing rain and snow and ice and sleet and wind and….(make sure you take me up on my offer quick because the spring melts are just around the corner…only 71 days 16hours 32.5minutes more till spring start)

Hope you're well  Greetings Zsuzsy

Zsuzsy, you made me laugh. lol  I'm packing you a huge crate of sun now and hope it doesn't melt before it gets to where you are.  71 days before spring huh?  You are counting then... lol

5. Christoph Reilly profile image85
    Christoph Reillyposted 8 years ago

That was really interesting, ripplemaker!  Thanks for sharing!

6. sheenarobins profile image77
    sheenarobinsposted 8 years ago

hi ripplemaker,
    I had fun with the paperdoll man. lol thanks for sharing.

7. VioletSun profile image69
    VioletSunposted 8 years ago

Have never seen a presentation like this, wow, his facial expressions and body language changes with each character. I enjoyed it. LOL! big_smile

8. Lazur profile image83
    Lazurposted 8 years ago

That was really fun big_smile
    I wish I knew sooner so I could have seen it myself in Amsterdam smile

9. ripplemaker profile image90

Hi Christoph, VioletSun, Sheena, Lazur, thanks for sharing the funny moment with me.  Wouldn't it be great if we could see it live?   big_smile

10. dayzeebee profile image87

Hello Ripplemaker, I just checked on the video again and enjoyed the wonders of creativity again. Thanks for sending out ripples of joy. Be blessed:)

Hahaha thanks dayzeebee! smile

11. countrywomen profile image59
    countrywomenposted 8 years ago

WOW!! Such a great facial /body coordination. Does he do the whole thing in one take or this video is edited. If it is in one take then it is really amazing. Thanks for such a wonderful video. big_smile

This video is a trailer so it's a combination of acts.  But there are songs that are in medley so you just watch in amazement when he changes from one costume to the other ...just like that! big_smile

12. profile image0
    C. C. Riterposted 8 years ago

Hi ya ripplemaker. I've missed it. It wouldn't play for me, only the music. Will have to go back and try it again. I want to see it too, I really do!
    thanx, C-it's me

13. profile image0
    C. C. Riterposted 8 years ago

Aw chit! that was great! I had to go over on IE to play it and seeing Dolly Pardon ridin' her ass was it for me. Thanks a lot for that one. I just about fell off my chair laughing so hard. OMG

Hi, C.C. Riter, watch your butt!! LOL glad you are having fun with this one. lol

14. Lifebydesign profile image74
    Lifebydesignposted 8 years ago

That was great - thanks for letting us know.

Hi lifebydesign...love your new avatar. wink  Happy new year.

15. Journey * profile image86
    Journey *posted 8 years ago

That was great fun. Thanks ripplemaker. Please check out more comedy at:
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Funny-Occurrences

-Journey*

16. ripplemaker profile image90

Hi Journey, I went over to read your hub and watch the video.  I love it!  Call me crazy but it would be something nice to take part in. lol

17. dayzeebee profile image87

Hey Ripplemaker, It would be a great idea to do more out of the box activities this year. Maybe just maybe we could work out an improvised musical.LOL to promote our play. See yah

18. ripplemaker profile image90

Improvised musical to promote the play? big_smile huh?  Can you expound some more?  I would love to hear your ideas... big_smile

working