jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

keep getting warning page when trying to choose topic

1. kimjayjones profile image60
    kimjayjonesposted 4 years ago

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone else has this problem.  When I select a title and topic, even if it is a suggested title from the weekly question contest, I keep getting that gray page that says my hub will be kicked.  I literally have spent over an hour trying to choose a topic that will not be considered spam or has already been done, according to that gray page.  I'm very frustrated.  Also, if I bypass the warning and go ahead and write the hub, what will happen?  Thanks everyone!  P.S.  I have one published hub and would like to write more but can't seem to get a topic approved...

2. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

What kinds of topic are you trying?  They may just be on the Google ban list.

3. kimjayjones profile image60

They are general interest topics.  Does the gray page always come up?  If I continue from there I have to type the letters from the box they display and then it will give me hub capsules.  I just don't want to put in all the work and effort if it's going to be unpublished.  Thanks again for help with this very newbie question smile

4. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

If you are new it is probably the standard warning page, just keep going.

5. kimjayjones profile image60

Yes, at this point there's not much choice.  Thank you for responding.  I appreciate it.

working