Short Story Exchange!

1. Gary Holdaway profile image81
    Gary Holdawayposted 4 years ago

So, while I was laying in bed last night, I had a vision of something that could be particularly amazing. Not a prophetic vision, just an overactive brain vision big_smile

So here it goes.

We write a one off short story, with pen and paper, sign it and send it to another one of the hubpages community members that are interested in doing the same.

Example: I write one and sign it, HubberX agrees to an exchange, writes one and signs theirs, and via email we exchange addresses and send off our original, unique stories to each other.

There is no limit to how many people you exchange with, it's just, anything goes!

The Benefits:

-Each of us who are interested are getting a piece of original, unique work from another member of the community.

-It's like a lucky dip, the story can be about anything... within the boundaries of age limits!.. And could be decorated really nicely or just plain text etc...

-Most of all, it would be hugely fun.

My email is and I am declaring myself open for an exchange. Please let me know if you are interested and we'll sort something out. That goes for all of you, if you would like an exchange with anyone, just declare that you are open for one and leave your email address.

1. Gary Holdaway profile image81
      Gary Holdawayposted 4 years ago in reply to this

This would of course cover poetry too, you could receive a poem or a short story, so it's even more like a lucky dip!