jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Hub Help

1. Verna MacKay profile image79
    Verna MacKayposted 4 years ago

Please look at my hub and see where improvements can be made especially in the keyword area.  I'd like to put my hub on Google AdSense but I'm not sure if it is up their standards.  What does the number 79 mean on my profile?  Thanks.

1. Dale Hyde profile image87
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

A good place to start that will answer your questions on its own is the below link:

By the way, welcome to HubPages. smile

2. NateB11 profile image92
      NateB11posted 4 years ago in reply to this

The 79 on your profile is your Hubber Score; it is determined by how well your Hubs are doing (traffic, votes, etc.) and your participation in the Hubpages community (commenting, forums, etc.). I took a look at your Hub, and like what I saw, good content, well-written; but I didn't get a chance to give it a really good review. I will try to get back to it. The main thing is good quality content. I noticed you had a table on the Hub, which is a good touch.

1. Verna MacKay profile image79
        Verna MacKayposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond.  Your comment and your feed back is very important .  Have a great day.

3. Healthy Pursuits profile image89
      Healthy Pursuitsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Be careful that you have enough hubs published before you apply for Adsense. I think you need at least 10 hubs. But look in the learning center to be sure of that number. If you apply without enough hubs, you'll be turned down.