How are people’s experiences with Squidoo?

1. 0
    Domenick Dicceposted 3 years ago

I am frustrated by HubPages inconsistent rating policy and failed ZZZ program.  Because of this I am looking for another writing site. Currently  I am leaning toward Squidoo and would love to hear people’s feedback about their site or other similar HupPage sites.  Particularly earning programs and article assembly features. 
    Thank You.

1. Greekgeek profile image95
      Greekgeekposted 3 years ago

For me, the difference is all about that grubby and sordid bottom line. I find Squidoo to be aggravating and buggy at times, but it brings home my bacon. My earnings there are 15 to 20 times greater, with 4 times the number of articles.

Squidoo has its own rating system and quirks. If your articles aren't updated for a while, don't get much traffic, and don't get many sales or clickouts, they sink in rank, and may eventually fall into a WIP status that's equivalent to Zzz on Hubpages. (However, Squidoo does NOT noindex new articles, so you can get search traffic immediately.)

2. Ciax profile image60
      Ciaxposted 3 years ago

I never quite figured out how they create an article using Squidoo's softwares. Wizzley makes sense.