jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Google Adsense - Denied.

1. Organised Kaos profile image96
    Organised Kaosposted 4 years ago

I've applied to google adsense and twice I've been Denied.

Is there a general reason for it? Do you need to have so many hubs written and published?

Do the other programmes that generate revenue work without Google adsense?

Totally mistified...

1. ankitharrytom profile image80
      ankitharrytomposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You have only 2 Hubs written at present which is too less content for Google to review. You need to publish at least 10-15 Hubs each having around 1000 words to stand a chance for approval.

Adsense is the best revenue source for online freelancers and specially at Hubpages, if you don't have Adsense then the money you can make here is extremely less.

2. 0
    Lybrahposted 4 years ago

What about me?  I've been denied and I've written 21 hubs!

3. agvulpes profile image88
    agvulpesposted 4 years ago

G'day and welcome to HP smile
    To get a Google account these days is apparently not as easy as it used to be?
    There are certain requirements as far as content goes before Google will open up an account.
    It will help if you go through the 'learning center'  - drop down menu under you user name.
    Here is a quick link: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/signup-AdSense
    here is a small part:
    I need to sign up for Google AdSense
    If you don't already have a Google AdSense Publisher ID, you can apply for one after you've published a few quality Hubs. For certain countries your account must also be established for at least 6 months before you will be approved (view all specific eligibility requirements).
    I hope this helps you get going and best of luck smile

4. Organised Kaos profile image96
    Organised Kaosposted 4 years ago

Thanks. Will get onto a few more and leave it for the moment!

Not too worried now that it's not totally to do with me.

1. thooghun profile image86
      thooghunposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Nope, it usually isn't. I've been told 10 hubs is a good time to first get the application a whirl. That's when I finally got it anyway.