jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Amazon or Ebay

1. Drew Breezzy profile image81
    Drew Breezzyposted 4 years ago

What have you hubbers had more luck with? I haven't had much luck with Amazon but then again I don't market products. Thinking about switching to Ebay ads. What are the experts thoughts?

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image89
      mistyhorizon2003posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Why not use both? I do, and whilst I earn more from Amazon (in general), I do earn from both, and  I don't write sales hubs, only informative hubs. It won't earn you a great deal, but in over four years on HP I have hit payout twice on Amazon, and periodically receive small payments from ebay.

1. kathleenkat profile image89
        kathleenkatposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Ebay may require more maintenance than Amazon because they have individual sellers that sell certain items. The item you linked to may disappear once someone bids and buys it... But I haven't made a sale yet on either, so I couldn't really say.

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image89
          mistyhorizon2003posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Ebay requires no maintenance if you base the sales capsule on a search term, e.g. vegetable seeds. It will always find an appropriate amount of vegetable seeds adverts to fill the amount of ads you set the capsule to. I never ever maintain my ebay capsules and still make money from them every day.

working