jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Ad Impressions

1. SimeyC profile image89
    SimeyCposted 4 years ago

My ad impressions for Sat and Sun are up by 70% or so, while traffic is up only a few %.  I'm hoping this is some super duper upgrade that has started to work really well, but I'm assuming it's some kind of error?!

1. Anurag2008 profile image88
      Anurag2008posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Same here. But it's the small asterisk at the top that always makes me a bit worried. I think the total amount will change. I pray it doesn't.

2. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I think this is probably related to the delays for stats.
      I copied the message frot he stats page below:

http://hubpages.com/my/hubs/stats
      "HubPages Earnings Program Update: Ad Program earnings for October 26-28 are still pending. We will have the data updated shortly. Thanks for your patience!"

3. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I think this is probably related to the delays for stats.
      I copied the message frot he stats page below:

http://hubpages.com/my/hubs/stats
      "HubPages Earnings Program Update: Ad Program earnings for October 26-28 are still pending. We will have the data updated shortly. Thanks for your patience!"

2. agvulpes profile image89
    agvulpesposted 4 years ago

I'm seeing a surge myself which for a weekend is unusual !  We can only hope that this is the new norm smile

3. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 4 years ago

I think you're probably right, Simey - it's an error, which is showing up in the *.

Mine for the week are crazy, almost completely unrelated to views, and there should be at least a rough correlation.  In time, we'll find out, but for now they look awfully high.

If they do drop, it will be interesting to see what happens to the CPM and earnings.  I've seen these things before where the impressions suddenly drop when data is finalized, but earnings stay about where they are.  And I've seen it go the other way, too.

working